Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000 per annum
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care
- Advise family members and other supportive individuals about the level of care the patient needs
- Provide occupational therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
- Teach patients how to interact with adaptive technology
- Show patients how to use assistive devices
- Assist family members with purchasing products to help them achieve their goals
- Guide patients through graded activities
- Generate reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Visit patients’ homes to help install or use assistive devices
- A recognised validated University Degree or Diploma or an equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- CORU Registration.
- Sensory integration trained
- Comfortable liaising with multidisciplinary teams and professionals outside of this organisation
- Comfortable working with neurological and Intellectual difficulties conditions.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Public Liability Insurance
- Experience in a mental health environment advantageous
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good report writing skills
- Compassionate and caring demeanour
CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT:
- Updated and Detailed Curriculum Vitae – Including Duties, Sectors, etc.
- Relevant documentation – Licenses, Registrations and Qualifications
- Candidates must be able to provide 2 x Contactable References (Line Managers, Supervisors or HR Managers).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Non-response within 7 days of submission indicates an unsuccessful application.
If you’re a licensed Speech and Language Therapist looking to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and qualifications to email@example.com
Join our team and be a part of helping clients overcome speech and language challenges in Ireland. Your expertise can change lives.